Pages

Friday 22 April 2022

New Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new 'anything goes' challenge today on the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog.

For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

Our sponsor for this week's challenge is:


To make my card I used:

- Panda on a Branch digi stamp from Lee Holland Art available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, stitched scalloped die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - include an animal
Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...