Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Kinda Cute Hop!

 


Today I'm delighted to be taking part in the Kinda Cute Hop!

I'm sure most of you will be familiar with the digi stamps and other products from Kinda Cute which is owned and run by the very talented Patricia Alvarez - her website is here.

This blog hop will run from 12 to 19 April and if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning the prize of 5 digital stamps, you need to stop at all the blogs listed below and leave a comment.  And of course there'll be lots of inspiration along the way!

Here's my card for the blog hop:


To make my card I used:

- Papa Bear and Baby digi stamp from Kinda Cute available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper, ribbon, stamped sentiment and stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Purple Haze - include an animal

And here are all the stops for the Blog Hop:

https://kindacutebypatricia.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...