Pages

Friday 1 April 2022

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Spring Colours

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - this month our theme is spring colours:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I made at a recent Zoom Stampin' Up class with Fanny Stafford using the very sweet 'Easter Friends' stamp set.

I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and we used paper, card and dies from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen... your card is wonderful, using that gorgeous little duckling stamp... Have a lovely April and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge in May.
    Love Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...