Pages

Friday 15 April 2022

New Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Spring Colours

 


We're back today on the Creatalicious Challenge Blog with another new challenge and this time it's anything goes with the option to use spring colours.

Have a look here at the challenge blog for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I've used one of the images from the new Artsy Floral Stamps set from Kate Hadfield Designs which you can free is you become a VIP member of Kate's Doodle Den.

Simply head over to the Den here and follow the instructions to join.

I've also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched scalloped die from Stampin' Up
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- Bazzill card 
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...