Pages

Friday 29 April 2022

Clever Dexter Challenge Inspiration - Use Watercolour

 


It's my turn to share some inspiration on the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog today.

Don't forget this month we're asking you to:


and our challenge sponsor is:


For this card I used 'Primrose, the Darling Buds' to make my card.

For my background I applied a water colour wash to white card and then spritzed it with water before stamping on to the card with the same colour.

Don't forget you can still link up your cards here on the original challenge post.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - flower power

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card Helen! Love this image! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...