Pages

Monday 4 April 2022

New Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes

 


Today I'm sharing my first card as a permanent member of the design team for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog!  I've been a Guest Designer for a few months and I was so pleased to be asked to join as a full time member - I love working with Jan's images and I'm looking forward to being part of the team!

Challenges are always anything goes and you can find more details and see the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

There are some beautiful new release images in the online shop today and I've used one of them 'Wedding Magnolias' to make my card.

You can find the set here in the shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a stitched die and patterned paper from Stampin' Up.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - spring flowers

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and card design Helen! Welcome to the Team and thanks for a wonderful team project!
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. The yellow gingham paper is gorgeous too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...