Pages

Friday 22 April 2022

New from All Dressed Up Stamps - Happy Easter

 


Today I'm sharing a card made with one of this month's super cute new images from All Dressed Up Stamps.

Here are all the new releases:






I used 'Happy Easter' to make my card.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die, stamped sentiment and patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

You can find lots more new release inspiration in our Facebook Group here and in our blog here.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lil Red Wagon - what did you make for Easter?
Creations in Pink - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. So adorable Helen beautiful card...
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...