Pages

Friday 8 April 2022

New Alphabet Challenge - A is for Animal Antics

 


Today we're starting back at the beginning of the alphabet on The Alphabet Challenge Blog - it's A is for animal antics.

To read all about the challenge and see the inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, take a look at the challenge blog post here.

I recently came across a 'new to me' digi stamp company called Last Minute Manda and I made my DT card for today's challenge using freebie image which is currently on offer in their Facebook Group.

If you would like got your free image, head over to the Facebook Group here.

The image is part of a set called 'Baking Bunnies' which is available here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment and scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:

Passion for Markers - animal magic
Unicorn Challenge Blog - include an animal

2 comments:

  1. Fab colouring of that sweet bunny image, Helen and I love the simple design and pretty polka dot paper...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Helen. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. Love the dotty paper too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...