Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2022

Clever Dexter Challenge Inspiration - Use Watercolour

Today I'm sharing a little bit of extra sweetness for April!

Our challenge this month is:


and this month's sponsor is:


All the details about the challenge are here on the post from the beginning of the month.

Here's another view of my card:


For today's card I made a watercolour background using pink ink.  First of all I gave the card a wash of colour using ink and water and then I flicked water onto it and dabbed it with paper towel.  Finally I added some Wink of Stella and brushed this with a damp paintbrush to give a shimmer - not easy to pick up on photos!

The digi stamp I used is called 'Cherry Cream Cupcake' and can be found here on the Polkadoodles website.  I coloured the image with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge - anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...