Pages

Thursday 21 April 2022

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Think Pink


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and this time we want you to think pink!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

To make my card I used:

- Clearly Besotted Bouquet of Thanks stamp set 
- Promarkers
- scalloped stitched die and Mossy Meadow card from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

NBUS - this is the first time I've used this stamp test


Seize the Birthday - signs of spring

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Helen! Great coloring and a pretty stamp! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...