Pages

Monday 18 April 2022

Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Reminder - Anything Goes

 


We've reached the mid-way point in the current challenge on Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog so today the team is back with some more inspiration.

You can find all the details and the cards from the rest of the team here on the challenge blog.

To make my card I've used another of Jan's April new releases 'Best Wishes' - you can find it here on the shop website.  It's a really pretty set which would be great for lots of different occasions - as well as the sentiment I've used there are two 'best wishes' sentiments.

I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched dies from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - spring/Easter
Try It on Tuesday - spring colours

2 comments:

  1. Love this design, the papers and image are beautiful! Thanks for another lovely team project for the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.
    Donna
    Admin for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Your design is so elegant and purple is a colour that always reminds me of spring 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...