Pages

Saturday 23 April 2022

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Snowman or Woman or Family

 


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog and this week it's anything goes with the option to feature a snowman or woman or family.

Have a look at the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Bundled Up digi stamps from Kate Hadfield Designs available here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from my stash
- stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, great design for our challenge.… Many thanks for entering and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
    [aNNie proud Designer for Peace on Earth Christmas challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Helen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...