Pages

Saturday 2 April 2022

New Addicted to CAS Challenge - Animals

 


We're back today on the Addicted to CAS Challenge Blog with a brand new challenge.  It was my turn to choose and I decided on:


For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used the Darling Donkeys stamp set from Stampin' Up and coloured my donkey with Promarkers.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Seize the Birthday - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Love this card!! That little donkey really is a darling one, and the sentiment really beings a smile on my face. Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge with this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wundervolle CAS-Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.

    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little donkey, great CAS design too, thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun donkey! He is just adorable and goes perfectly as a CAS card! Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...