Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes


This week's new Through the Craft Room Door Challenge started on Tuesday and the theme, as always, is 'anything goes'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Kenny K Stamps called 'Cosy Cocoa' - you can find it here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and a sentiment from Little Claire Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenge

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design Helen love the colours on this Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen. Love the non-traditional Christmas colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card.
    Although KennyK Stamps has now closed, you still need to adhere to their TOU which states that you MUST watermark across the centre of the image each time you post online. Thank you for your understanding. Nicola, KennyK DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...