Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - our theme is 'anything goes' as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

You can find all the details about this month's challenge here.

I'm sharing another of my cards from my Little Claire Designs class in May - the first time I've tried this shape which is essentially an easel card stood on its side!

I've used the very cute 'Dinkies 2 Happy Elephants' stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire Designs website.

On the main part of the card I used a paper from the Quirky Quilts paper pack here and I also used pink gingham paper from Craft Creations.

5 comments:

  1. You have certainly used up a few different papers on this card Helen. Love the Elephants.
    glad to be joining you on hazel's team.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is so adorable. Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a clever card fold! And the elephants are so cute! Is m really happy to have joined the DT with you to be part of CraftyHazelnut's patterned paper challenge! Looking around here to find the follow button, too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card- the colors, the image (and your stellar coloring of it!), and the easel card at a whole new angle! So fun! (I'm going to CASE your creation at a future challenge for wecraftcards!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...