Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Imagine That July Creative Link Up - Anything Crafty Goes!


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for this month's Creative Link Up on the Imagine That Creative Playground Blog.  You can find all the details here on the blog.

You can link up anything crafty to the challenge and you'll be in with the chance of winning a $10 prize coupon for the store.  Plus if you link up a card with an Imagine That Digistamp image as the main focus you will be sent this month's feature digi set free:


You can also find 'Baby Mermaid' here on the website.

I've used the outline version of the main image and coloured it with Promarkers.  The paper I've used is included with the set as is the sentiment I've used.

I've added some silver paper as a mat round the image, some pale blue pearls and two silver nail head gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'use pearls'
Double D Challenge - 'pastel party'

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! and fab colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Helen thanks for sharing at passion for promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, love the cute image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...