Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New SheepSki Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes With a SheepSki Designs Image


A new 'anything goes' challenge started on Thursday last week on the SheepSki Facebook Group page - the only proviso is that you have to use an image from SheepSki Designs.

You can find the Facebook Group here.

For my inspiration card I've used a digi stamp from SheepSki Designs called 'Snow Happy' - you can find it here in the Etsy Shop.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some pale grey shading round the image to try and give the impression of snow and ice.

I added a sentiment using a stamp from Little Claire Designs, some punched snowflakes with pearls and card and paper from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes' 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs - 'get ready for Christmas'

3 comments:

  1. Fun card, a snowman making a snow angel! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is a fab image and card. Thank you so much for sharing at The Holly & Ivy. Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...