Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

New Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Clean and Simple or Fussy and Fancy


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website and this week our theme is 'clean and simple or fussy and fancy'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prizes on offer this week are:


I've gone for 'clean and simple' for my card.  I've used a stamp called 'Dayna - Birthdays' which you can find here on the website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a dry embossed background.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie
Crafty Animals Challenge - 'anything goes'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...