Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

New A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today over at A Bit More Time to Craft - our challenges are always 'anything goes'.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details.

I've used one of the papers from the new 'Pastel Christmas' pack from Lozzy - you can find it here on the paper picks tab.

I've layered it with some red and white paper and used one of the images from the Little Claire Designs 'Christmas' Irresistible Images pack which you can find here.

The sentiment stamp I've used is also from Little Claire Designs and I've finished the card with some red gems.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...