Pages

Thursday 6 July 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Butterflies


The theme for today's new challenge on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog is 'butterflies' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I created the background for my card using Tumbled Glass and Shaded Lilac Distress Ink pads.

I then stamped the sentiment and one of the buterflies from the 'Own Kind of Beautiful' stamp set from Visible Image.

I layered the stamped panel onto to white and black paper and finished the card with some black gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - 'stamping, no digis'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Crafting By Designs - 'anything goes'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Loving this card, great stamping. Loving the sentiment.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous background Helen. Love the butterflies and that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is beautiful!!! I love the dramatic butterflies too. All around wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Helen. Love the black stamping on that pretty inky background. Beautifully done and such a fabulous sentiment too. Picked up another stash of mags from the bookstore yesterday and was sweetly surprised to see your gorgeous spread for Little Claire! Lovely job hun, well done. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blended background and the simplicity of the butterflies over it! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card with an awesome background. You are super creative. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us. It's always a treat to have you play along, and I hope you'll join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    P.S. I'd love to have you stop by my blog to say hello.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, that is a beautiful background and your card is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful butterflies against that wonderful background! Thanks for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...