Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New Alphabet Challenge Blog - J is for Joke


Our theme for last Friday's new Alphabet Challenge is 'J is for joke' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The first thing I thought of for this challenge was Bugaboo Stamps as I love their humorous digis!  I recently won a voucher for their site as a challenge prize so I went for a look round and found this one!  It's called 'Stella Work Digi Stamp' and you can find it here on the Bugaboo Stamps website.

I printed the image fairly large and coloured it with Promarkers.  I kept the layout very simple with some papers from Craft Creations and some of my Poundland gems.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...