Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

New Sparkles Christmas Challenge - An Ornament


There's a new challenge today on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge and this month we want to see 'an ornament'.  You could make an ornament or, if you're making a card, we need to see at least one ornament on it.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the new Berry Red Tag Cards from Little Claire Designs layered up with papers from Craft Creations.

The cute image I've used is from the 'Festive Friends' Irresistible Images pack which you can find here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
As You Like It Challenge - 'favourite way to use ribbon' (I can't tie bows on cards so I love these tag cards when I can tie the ribbon through the hole in the tag!)
4 Crafty Chicks - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Helen, Rudolph is all decked out for Christmas. I love his little ornaments. What a perfect little tag he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, that is a great tag for Christmas - can never have too many of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making tags that can double as ornaments.... and this one here is delightful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen I love your tag with the image. The layout is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun tag card dearie. Coloured beautifully. Really funky image too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Helen. I love red and white gingham, especially for Christmas. Thank you so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...