Pages

Tuesday 18 July 2017

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Christmas in July


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas in July'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the '3 Santas' outline sticker sheet which is available here on the Little Claire Designs website.  It's also part of the July Bargain Bundle of outline stickers which you can find here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and layered it on to some green paper and then some red gingham paper.

The base card is available from Little Claire Designs here.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...