Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Christmas or Winter


A bit more catching up with my blog posts today ...... this one is for the current challenge on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge where our theme is 'Christmas or Winter'.  All the details about the challenge are here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for the current Little Claire Designs Stamp Box which you can find here on their website.

This one was stamped and coloured with Promarkers and I used some Glitter Film over the background paper - the sparkle doesn't show up too well in the photo but you can see it a bit.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Knockouts - 'tag time'

4 comments:

  1. Hi CHNC Extra teamie! You are one busy lady! This tag shaped card is really cute...what size is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tag cards are 12cm by 8cm - they come in four colours and you'll find them here: http://mylcdesigns.co.uk/products/cards-and-envelopes/cards-and-envelopes.html

      Helen x

      Delete
  2. Helen this is a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable tag. Thank you for joining the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...