Pages

Thursday 27 July 2017

New Pink Gem Challenge - Christmas in July


A new challenge started on the Pink Gem Challenge Blog on Saturday and our theme this time is 'Christmas in July' - you can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

The prize from Pink Gem Designs  is
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each  (no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winners choice..
For my card I've used one of the newest digi stamps from Pink Gem Designs called 'Skiing Ella' - you can find her here on the website.  I've also used one of the sentiments from the 'Christmas Circle Sentiments Set 1' which you can find here.

I've used papers and pearls from Craft Creations and some white Card Candi.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything Christmas goes' 
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
 Crafty Cardmakers - 'lots of layers'

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Holly & Ivy.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elephants, even when they ski! I like how your papers look so dimensional yet don't overpower your image. Great card and thanks for joining in the PIP challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Helen. You are really going to have a Christmas stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card and my fave colours too!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! Love that adorable image!! Too cute! Great coloring too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card. Really brings a smile. Thank you for joining our Lots of Layers Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...