Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Reminder


It's time for our mid-challenge reminder on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - our challenges are always 'anything goes' as long as your card is Christmas themed.

You can find the original July challenge post here with all the details and the mid-challenge reminder post here.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for the new Little Claire Designs Christmas Box which was launched on Hochanda recently.

This little guy is called 'Scottie Fairy Lights'.

You can find the box here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'ribbon on any Christmas project'
The Ribbon Girl Blog - 'use any image challenge'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'Christmas in July'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Animals Challenge - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your lovely design inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for July 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag! Great idea to get ready for the Christmas mood. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is absolutely adorable! I love how you pieced the edges and colored that cute doggie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...