Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

New Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes theme'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This week's prize is:


3 images if the winner used a Crafty Sentiments Designs digi stamp or 1image if they didn't plus 1 digi stamp for our Crafty Sentiments Designs favourite.

Today is also the first day of the July new releases and for my card I've used one of the new releases called 'Ice Pops'.

I coloured the digi with Promarkers and used paper from Papermania.  The gems I've used are from Poundland.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
Creative Inspirations Challenge - 'dots and/or stripes'

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen....love this sweet image and cheerful dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen....love this sweet image and cheerful dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a summery image....and who doesn't love a sweet treat now and then? Thank you so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...