Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Use Patterned Paper


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge and this week we're asking you to 'use patterned paper'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card, I've used a digi stamp from Lia Stampz called 'Little Ana' which you can find here in the Lia Stampz Etsy store.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations and Trimcraft.  The sentiment and Card Candi are from Craftwork Cards and I've also added some paper flowers to finish the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lemon Shortbread Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Cardmakers - 'lots of layers'
Creative Knockouts - 'birthday wishes'

4 comments:

  1. Helen this is gorgeous hun! Love that sweet image and your colouring is fabulous. Such a sweet card design and paper choice too. Really pretty hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very sweet card, ideal for our ‘Lots Of Layers’ Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers

    Thank you for joining us

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and brown combo. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...