Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

New Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new challenge today on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog and this week it's an 'anything goes' theme.  All the details are here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi from the Bugaboo set 'Winter Bears' which you can find here on their website.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used papers from Craft Creations.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Merry Christmas Challenge - 'pattern paper'
 Crafty Gals Corner - 'Christmas in July'
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge - 'anything goes'
As You Like It Challenge - 'pearls or gems' (gems on Christmas projects for sparkle)

3 comments:

  1. love love LOVE your darling ice-skating bear, Helen! So sweetly colored, and beautifully designed! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute he's fab Love and hugs Carolex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, this is just so cute. What a great image and coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...