Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

DT Inspiration for Sunsational Stamps - Christmas in July


It's time to share the first of my DT projects for Sunsational Stamps - this month we're sharing 'Christmas in July' projects.

For this card I've used a digi stamp called 'Owl Be Home for Christmas' - you can find him here in the website shop.  I coloured the digi with Promarkers.

I decided he'd look good with a red gingham background and I layered it with some green paper.

You can find my post here on the Sunsational Stamps blog.

Our July Challenge has also started today and it also has the 'Christmas in July' theme.  Head over to the blog here for all the details.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes' 
QKR Stampede - 'Christmas in July'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes' 

4 comments:

  1. Helen this is a beautiful Christmas card. The sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely owl Christmas card. Thank you for sharing it with us in the QKR Stampede challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 340 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owl is so cute! Thanks for joining the Weekly QKR Stampede challenge - anything goes, with a Christmas in July option,
    Dorothy S, DT member,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...