Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

New Daisy Chain Challenge - Floral


There's a new challenge today on the Daisy Chain Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'floral'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing another of the cards I designed for my Little Claire class in May. 

I used some of the stickers from the 'Spikey Flowers' outline sticker sheet which you can find here on their website.

They were coloured with Promarkers and then layered on to black and blue paper.  I used two circle dies for the centre of the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes' 
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes/monochrome

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the sweet design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous and beautiful in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen love the subtle colour choice.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge from the Top Rocker page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...