Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

GDT Card for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes


A big thank you to the ladies from the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge for inviting me to join them as a GDT in July.


Their challenges are always 'anything goes' as long as your creation features a critter.  You can find this month's new challenge here.

The sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Limited Runs called 'Red Nose Reindeer' - you can find him here.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and used paper from Craft Creations and some red gems from Poundland.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - 'anything goes' 
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - 'anything goes'
Di's Digi Designs Challenge - 'layer it up'
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes' 
I Love Promarkers - 'special occasions'

6 comments:

  1. Helen, that image is just too cute. Love those gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so cute Helen, I love that reindeer and your fab background paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card Helen, love the cute reindeer image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous card. Love the design and layout, very sweet.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp ANYTHING GOES Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute card. I love your reindeer. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge this week.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen. Great design and fab colouring.
    Thanks for sharing at I Love Promarkers.
    Hugs Sheryl DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...