Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

New Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Dies or Punches


We've got a new challenge today on the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge Blog and our theme is 'dies or punches'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

This is one of the cards I designed for the August meeting of the little craft club I run.  The main shape was die cut using a lace die.  It folds out and links together to give a really striking card focus.

I added a white die cut circle and Craftwork Cards sentiment to finish it.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - 'to die for'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. A very clever and cool card, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it very unusual design
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, I love the layers and the simplicity of the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes a great CAS card Helen! I like the matting you have done for this image too. So glad you are sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C – thank you!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [#137 – ATG / no Twist]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...