Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafty from the Heart Challenge Blog - our theme, as always, is 'anything goes' so everyone can link up and enter!  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Sparkle'n'Sprinkle called 'Winter Wonderland'.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and the sentiment is an old one from Hero Arts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'square cards only'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'weather'

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful image and your card is just gorgeous. I just can't believe that's the image of what is to come..... I prefer fall that is my favorite season, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us on the SNS Facebook page. If you enter it into our Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge (anything goes using loose glitter, embossing powder, and/or flock), you will automatically become a SNS Featured Artist and will receive recognition on the SNS Facebook page as well as the monthly winner's post on the Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen. I really love the soft colors and scene on your card. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...