Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Deedee's Digis - Digi of the Month


Time completely got away from me last month and I missed entering the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis so I'm really lucky that this month is a 'free for all' and I was able to download the Christmas basket digi free of charge - thank you!

I've coloured the digi with Promarkers and used some paper from an old Dovecraft paper pack split into three panels.  I finished it with some punched snowflakes and gems plus a peel off sentiment.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card love the bright colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great coloring and love that red paper you used. I like how the focus is on the image! Great card.
    Thanks for joining in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.
    Deedee's Digis Sponsorship Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, love how you have put it all together. Thank you for joining us at Deedee's Digis DOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...