Pages

Friday 14 August 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Christmas Animals


A new challenge has just started on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'Christmas Animals'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


and


For my card I've used a digi from Lacy Sunshine called 'Rory Christmas Unicorn' from Lacy Sunshine - you can find it here on their blog.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - 'any holiday'

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing more ofyour lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image on a lovely card layout. Love it!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the image and how you have layered up your paper on this card. Thank you for joining us this month at Christmas Cards all year Round.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...