Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Lots of Layers


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this month we're looking for 'lots of layers' on your creations.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the stamps from the new Little Claire 'Three Sparkly Snowmen' stamp set - you can find it here on their website.  The paper I've used is from the new Christmas 'Quirky Quilt's paper pack and is also available here as a single sheet.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges - 'anything goes'
Crafty Time Challenge - 'movie, book, song' ('Frosty the Snowman')
Simply Create Too - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'jolly holidays'

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Time, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute image, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab, festive card Helen, love this snowman too, especially with his little owl friend! Many thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week...good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...