Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs August New Release Day 3: Isobel - More Presents


It's the third day of the August new releases from Crafty Sentiments Designs:


Today's new release is 'Isobel - More Presents' and she will be available, along with all the other new releases, on the Crafty Sentiments Designs website here from 23 August.

For my card I've used some papers from Dovecraft layered with red paper and finished my card with some Card Candi.

There's lots more inspiration from the Design Team here on the Inspiration Blog and I will have another new release card to share tomorrow.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room - 'any holiday'
QKR Stampede - 'use a die cut' (circle and stitched circle die)
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - 'utterly feminine'

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Isobel looks very happy with the presents. Lovely colouring and nice layout. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Helen! This would bring a smile to anyone receiving it! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for the weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute image for birthday or Christmas, and a darling card you made! How fun with the designer paper! So glad you shared this in our QKR Stampede Use a Die Cut Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling image, lovely layers and color combo. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute! Lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card. Love the pretty papers.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...