Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - A Folded Card


We've got a new challenge today on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge and this time our theme is 'different fold card'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used two of the new Christmas stamps from Little Claire - 'Dinkies Brrr' and 'Dinkies Hello Mr Robin' which you can find here and here on the Little Claire website.  One the centre panel of the card I've repeat stamped 'Let It Snow' which is from the new 'Dinkies - Text Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' which is here on the Little Claire website.

The paper I've used is from the Little Claire Mini Christmas Quilts Paper Pack which is here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'
Creative Moments - 'anything goes/fancy folds'
The Crafty Addicts Challenge - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'

8 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Shaped Cards" challenge.Dont forget in September we are moving to twice a month (1st and 15th)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is a fabulous card gorgeous papers and layout . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, love the card design and fab backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love the design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Addicts challenge - Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. elle est super Helen, pleine de joie et de gaieté, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...