Pages

Saturday 29 August 2015

New Gem of a Challenge - Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?


We've got a new challenge today on the Pink Gem Challenge website and this time our theme is 'do you wanna build a snowman?'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the new 'Singing Snowmen' digi stamp which is here on the challenge blog.  I've used a doily behind the main image and paper from Craft Creations.  The sentiment I've used is from the Dinkies Text set 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' which is here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - 'use a sentiment'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, gorgeous card and I love what youve done with this cute image. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute snowmen on this great holiday card! Thanks for joining us at CC & CC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...