Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

New Create and Inspire Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Create and Inspire Challenge Blog - as always it's an 'anything goes' theme so we're looking forward to seeing lots of people join in.  You can find more details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used a digi from Nikki Burnette called 'Mermaid Stamp - Chrissy' - you can find her here in the Nikki Burnette Etsy shop.  The paper I've used is from my stash - I've had it ages and I can't remember where it came from!  I was looking for something with 'sea colours' and this just seemed perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...