Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

New Crafting from the Heart Challenge - Anything Goes Second Card


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog - as always our challenges are 'anything goes' so everyone can join in.  You can find all the details of this week's challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


I've made two cards for this week's challenge - we were given a lovely range of the collage sheets sold by Lunagirl Images so I just couldn't resist!

This second card was made using three of the images from the 'Summer Garden Collage Sheet' which you can find here on the Lunagirl Images website.  I've added some Craft Creations paper and some lace for my background.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...