Pages

Thursday 6 August 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - One Word


It's time for another new challenge at Cute Card Thursday and this week we're looking for creations with 'one word' on them.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a very old Sizzix die to die cut the word 'peace' - it's one of the long, thin dies and also has two other words on it.  I've just done a quick online check and it doesn't look like this particular one is made any more although there are lots of similar ones.

This is what the card looks like standing up:


I've added some punched snowflakes and some pearls and the paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Moving Along With the Times - 'snow in summertime'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and design!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen, a lovely design and die. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Helen and the snowflakes look lovely. Thanks for playing at CCAYR and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR August challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...