Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

GDT Card for Inky Impressions Sponsoring Crafty Friends Challenge


Inky Impressions is sponsoring the new Crafty Friends Challenge and this is my card for the challenge as part of the Inky Impressions Design Team.  


The challenge theme is 'movie week' and you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.  My film is 'Caddyshack'.

I've used 'Golfing Brandon' from Inky Impressions for my card - you can find him here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'
Crafty Time Challenge - 'movie, book, song' ('Caddyshack')
Crazy for Challenges - 'include the word happy'

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable. Just love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Helen! super cute card, your coloring is amazing and I luv the layers and patterns! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...