Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Orange and Brown


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'brown and orange'.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

I have to admit that this theme did have me stumped for a little while.  Orange is not a colour I use on my cards!!  Then I remembered the orange paper in the Pastel Tartan paper pack from Little Claire - you can find the pack here on the challenge blog.

I it used with some brown paper and my Memory Box 'Happy Birthday' die.  To finish the card I punched some dots from the same paper I'd used for layering.

2 comments:

  1. Plaid is always good for the guy cards! love your pos/neg birthday die cut! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...