Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

New Alphabet Challenge - N is for No Patterned Paper


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to choose a challenge theme.  The letter is N and I've chosen 'no patterned paper'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've made a card using one of the latest silhouette Christmas stamps from Little Claire - this one is called 'Cats on Roof' which you can find here on their website.  The sentiment I've used is from the 'Dinkies - Text Merry Christmas' set which you can find here.

I used reverse masking to make the card - I cut an aperture in a piece of card using an oval Spellbinders die and then used this to stamp through.  I then masked off the moon using a piece of post-it note and applied the ink to the image, keeping the oval mask in place.  I used a mixture of Adirondack and Brilliance inks.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - 'Q is for quantum leap' (I've used 'K is for keep it simple')
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'anything goes'
Paradise of Stamps - 'anything goes'
Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Thanksfor joining at Paradise of Stamps: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable...kitty cats on the roof. You did a wonderful job with "No pattern paper". Thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This silhouette card turned out really cute. Thank you for entering our anything goes challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your CAS card, Helen. Thanks for joining our 'Q for Quantum Leap ' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...