Pages

Thursday 13 August 2015

New Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog and this week we've got an 'anything goes' challenge - you can find all the details here.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used one of this month's new releases from Imagine That Digis by Kris.  This one is called 'Beach Girl Framed' and you can find her here on the Imagine That website.  The sentiment I've used comes with the main image.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Helen - your colors and the pretty floral paper, and the scalloped border, it's soo cute! :) Great job, thanks so much xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...