Pages

Sunday 23 August 2015

Crafty Sentiments Designs August New Release: Josh - Candle


It's time for the final August stamp release from Crafty Sentiments Designs and today's stamp is called 'Josh - Candle'


All the stamps will be on sale here on the website very soon.

For my card I've used some Dovecraft papers layered with kraft paper and a peel off sentiment and finished the card with some  Card Candi.

Have a look here for more inspiration from the Design Team.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Not Just Cards - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stamps Challenge Blog - 'masculine cards'
Inspiration Destination - 'anything goes'

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen, great card and image. Love the backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...