Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Numbered Birthday


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and the theme of this week's challenge is 'a numbered birthday' - you can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used an old stamp set from Little Claire called 'Man Squares' - it's still available here on the Little Claire website as a digi stamp.  The birthday circle stamp with the numbers was also a Little Claire stamp - it's one that I've used a lot over the years.

I've kept the rest of my card very simple - just some kraft and dark brown paper layered on the card base.

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful DT card for our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. I love your little images, good choices. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images on your panels for this guyz card Helen! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...