Pages

Saturday 1 August 2015

New Gem of a Challenge - Animals and/or Birds


We've got a new challenge today on the A Gem of a Challenge website and our theme this week is 'animals and/or birds'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used the very cute 'Igloo Bears' which are brand new here on the website.  The paper I've used from a First Edition pack.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'two of something' (two patterned papers)
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'animals'
As You Like It Challenge - 'fur or feathers' (definitely fur - I love bears on cards and often struggle to colour birds realistically)
Stampavie and More - 'Christmas in summer'
Passion for Promarkers - 'jolly holidays'
Digi Choosday - 'animals' (GDT)

11 comments:

  1. Morning Helen, I nearly missed your gorgeous card (I forgot what the theme was, daft when you think I set it) Love what youve done with sweet image, fabulous card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Helen, cute little bears and such fun, festive papers! Many thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week...good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super cute, made me smile. x Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Choosday for our 'Animal' challenge. Hope to see you again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet Christmas card, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our ‘Animals’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Giada

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our Animals challenge at Digi Choosday

    Will you please email me at maccanj@ntlworld.com about a GDT spot.
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 240 - hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!! I love these bears - so cute :) Thanks for joining us at As You Like It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet bears Helen and I'm definitely with you on the ease of colouring as opposed to feathers!! thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!!! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Good luck. Monica.-dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining in the challenge at AYLI this time, love the cute bears.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...